Sunday, July 28, 2013

Clouds

I've always enjoyed watching cloud formations. Dad would watch them with us when I was a child and have us try to figure out what image the cloud looked like. I still do that to this day. I also enjoy just the clouds' shapes for themselves and admire the various colors that can be found in the clouds and sky. Following are some shots I took in Ohio from our parents' houses.
TR heading back inside before dusk after weeding flowers with Mom.
The mauves, lavendars, and pinks are rich against the blue-gray sky. 
Evening shot looking out across fields from parent's house.  Again, I love the pinks, mauves, and purples.

Another evening shot as the sun is starting to set. The warm oranges of the
sky and clouds contrast with the cool blues and grays of the clouds and upper
sky. I caught it early enough that the trees and house are not yet in silhouette.

The sun has started to set. The intense reddish-oranges of the sky and lower
clouds are beautiful against the purples, blues, and grays. The sun is
still casting hi-lights of bright yellow on the top of the clouds.  This is my
favorite shot of the ones posted today.


No comments:

Post a Comment