Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 4 of 365 Days of Art Challenge

I continued to work from J. "Neon Dragon" Peffer's book Dragonart Evolution this week. I started her exercises on drawing dragon jaws.  After completing the exercise, I added some details to make a more complete dragon head.

Pencil sketch on drawing paper."Closed Overbite" jaw type. I like
the way this one turned out. I think the dragon has a cute face.

Pencil sketch on drawing paper. "Open Overbite" jaw type.  This
one looks a bit ferocious. I also think this one looks like it should 
be a sea dragon.

Pencil sketch on drawing paper. "Open Under Bite" jaw type.

This is as far as I got this week. There are still several jaw types I didn't get drawn, so I will probably do some more of these type of sketches next week. I will do a better job, too, of labeling my sketch correctly before shooting a photo of it to post on my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment