Saturday, April 27, 2013

Preparation for Patt Blair Retreat

Argh!! I'm panicking!! What am I going to do for my whole-cloth, painted quilt for Patt Blair's retreat that is coming up in just a few weeks? I've been sorting through photos, but just am not finding anything that really says "Yes!! This is it!!"

Here is what I'm finding so far. Let me know what you think!

Cacti flowers taken while hiking at Picacho Peak.
Cropped to capture a few of the flowers.

Cacti flowers from photo taken at the Desert Botanical Garden.
Cropped to emphasize the blooms.

Chihuly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Photo taken at dusk, so
lights were highlighting some of the glass balls.

Hummingbird sitting quietly. Photo taken in Long Beach
outside the Queen Mary, when attending the
Long Beach International Quilt Show.

Burrowing Owls. Photo taken at the Phoenix Zoo. I've always enjoyed
watching the burrowing owls, since moving to AZ in the late 1980's.
Several pairs had nests in the field near our home.

Bee collecting pollen in yellow daisies grown by my mother
in her flower garden in front of her house in Ohio.



No comments:

Post a Comment